Full Sexy Lips are the trademark of famous sultry sirens everywhere, think of Angelina , Marilyn Monroe, Christina Aguilera, Bridget Bardot, and Scarlett Johansson. There is a certain X Factor associated with having Full, Pouty, lipstick colored lips; its the ultimate accessory for the most glamorous girls. Whether worn glossy or matte, it works perfectly to add glitzy glamour to any outfit. After all, what stands out more than sexy, sophisticated and luscious glamorous lips?
Beautiful Lips - Preparing a base for your Lips
Before applying any color to your lips, concealer or liner, make sure that your lips are smooth and hydrated. Drinking 8 Glasses of water a day will significantly help in hydrating your skin and lips.
Exfoliative - Massaging the Lips 2 Kiss Exfoliative onto your lips will instantly remove any layers of dry skin, and stimulate extra bloodflow to the area, and will leave your lips smoother, softer & plumper. This will allow for even coverage of your color Lipstick.
Prepare in advance for special occassions by drinking plent of water & exfoliating your lips at least 1 week in advance. The more hydrated your beautiful lips are, the more fluid they will retain & thus will appear more plumped and smoother.
After exfoliating your lips rub a small amount moisturising lip conditioner well in advance of Lining your lips. Make sure that the lip conditioner has been thoroughly absorbed before applying the Lip Liner.
TIP: A Hair Dryer will help absorb the conditioning gloss into your lips very quickly. But please remember to keep the dryers Heat & Speed settings on very low. Also keeping the dryer a comfortable distance of 30cm away from your lips. Do this for 30sec or until smooth.
Exfoliating and conditioing your lips with gloss and placing a small hair dryer over them for 30 seconds will plump up and smooth away any lip lines around the vermillion border, allowing for a clean and precise application of the lip liner.
A good Lip liner is essential in the process of highlighting and defining your lip contours and size. It can significantly enhance the size and overall appearance of your lips, also helping your lips to better retaining the lipstick and prevent any bleeding of colors.
Choosing the right color: The Color of the Lip Liner should either be neutral in colour or match the shade of your lipstick. It should not be darker in color than your chosen lipstick, so that if the lipstick fades, you don't walk around with only the outline showing. Lip liner is used to define the look of your lips and normally, you start lining them on your natural lip line starting from the centre of your upper lip to the outer edge of your beautiful lips.
Tips for Sharpening: For sharpening the lip pencil, chill it in the refrigerator for a few minutes first.
For Longer Lasting Lip Color: To make the lipstick stay longer, first apply a small amount of foundation onto your beautiful lips. Then apply the lipstick with [a lipstick brush - works most effectively], then blot the extra colour with a tissue, reapply the lipstick and then dust the lips with powder. Since foundation and powder make beautiful lips drier, use lipstick with a creamy formula to counter the effect. Get Lips You Love today!
Beautiful Lips - Lipstick Application
For applying the colour, stretch the lips and starting at the centre of the lip and glide the colour to the corners of your lips. To keep lipstick off teeth, pucker lips into an extreme "O". Cover your finger with tissue, and pole it into your mouth. Slowly twist it out of your mouth, eliminating any excess colour. Lip brushes help you to give better finish to colouring your lips and avoid the application of excess colour. A quick way of applying lip colour is to use the lipstick to stain the bottom lip and make your lips look bigger, press them together to transfer some of the colour to the upper lip and then use the angle tip of the sponge applicator to refine lip edges. For more natural looks and to get beautiful lips, you can try tips given below.
Beautiful Lips Colours
Orange and brown shades on your beautiful lips make your teeth appear yellow so until you have that picture-perfect smile, keep them off your lips. Brown toned lips take on brown shades such as apricots, beiges, peaches and cappuccinos better than pink or blue toned lipsticks. Light blondes can use wines, berry's and mauves. They also suit cappuccino colours. Golden blondes should use corals, apricots or peachy hues on their beautiful lips. Blondes with olive skin tones are best suited to warm peaches, browns or terracotta's. Brunettes suit terracottas, cinnamons and brown tinted reds. Red heads can use warm terracotta colours, cinnamons and peachy browns on their beautiful lips to make your lips look bigger.
To achieve a pouty, sexy mouth, emphasize your top lip by dabbing just a touch of gloss in the centre. Highlight your lips with a very light eye shadow colour that coordinates with your lip colour tones. Place it right in the centre of your upper and lower lips. To keep lipstick in place while dining, keep lips off utensils. Use your lower teeth and tongue to do the work.For Thin Lips. Draw slightly beyond the lips with a neutral-coloured lip pencil. Then apply lipstick. Your lipstick will "catch" onto the liner. Apply white shadow on centre of lips over lipstick and spread slightly. Don't wear a very dark shade of lipstick as it makes your lips look smaller. Order Lips You Love Today
Beautiful Lips - Red Lipstick
Red lipstick is a universal classic (especially on big lips) and has yet to go out of style, according to the fashion magazines, yet many women assume they can't wear it. They're wrong. Here we show you how to use Red Lip Stick to make your lips more beautiful and create bigger lips.
Rule No. 1: The secret to beautiful lips also lies in the rest of your face. The paler the skin, the bigger the pop. Go light on the eyes and the blush, otherwise you’ll risk looking like a clown (Cameron Diaz made this fatel mistake at the 2007 Golden Globes). Here’s how to do it: Skip eyeliner and go only for mascara (black for brunettes, brown for blondes and redheads), making sure to apply to bottom lashes (it opens up your eyes). Dust face with powder and cheeks with a soft blush.
Rule No. 2: Line inside of lips Red lipstick tends to bleed, so fill in your lips with lip liner first...
Rule No. 3: Pick the right color for beautiful lips. If your complexion is pink, you'll look better in plum shades, while girls with yellow tones are flattered by warmer reds that have a brown base, according to celebrity makeup artist Jemma Kidd..
Rule No. 4: Don't let nails clash with your beautiful lips. We prefer non-red nail polish when you're going red on the lips. A clear polish or light color is cool, and black polish is a trend that shows no sign of going away anytime soon. If you want to go red on the nails, make sure the color matches your beautiful lips.
Rule No. 5: Blending is in Few makeup artists stick to one shade of any lipstick, they tend to blend a few to create the perfect colors. If you've bought a red lipstick shade that's too bright, dark or whatever, don't throw it away. Instead, experiment with other lipstick shades you have on hand to create the perfect shade of red. Stay online and check out pages and pages of red lipstick from high-end brands like Chanel to the good-but-cheaper brands such as Revlon and Cover Girl & M.A.C...
MORE BIG LIPS TIPS FROM WIKIPEDIA
Check out what Wikipedia has to say below about how You can make your Lips Bigger. Note that Lips You Love is listed as the No.1 method on Wikipedia for making your lips bigger!!! Click here to view the original article on Wikipedia or copy & paste the link below into your browser.
Please note that in our opinion, the only way to get bigger lips naturally is by using Lips You Love... we are the No.1 best -selling product on the market for lip enhancement.
Wikipedia - How Can You Make Your Lips Look Bigger:
- Use a Lip Enlargement device - the results are incredible if you use the device properly. Just as effective as implants & much cheaper - www.lipsyoulove.com is one product you could try.
- Line your bottom lip with a liner 2 shades darker than the color of your lip gloss. Put lip gloss over your lip line slightly.
- Lip-gloss makes them stand out so they look plumper, or you can buy plumping lip-gloss.
- Well if you outline your lip in a shade of lip liner that matches your lips than color that in and put really shiny lip gloss over it will help then if you take sparkly gloss in the center of your lips it will make them look even bigger.
- Trans formulas lip volumizer works, also use color plump from benefit, or try removing you lip hairs and then apply a shade slightly darker than your lip color of lip liner and use lipstick same shade to color, add gloss if you want.
- To get bigger lips, only pencil in the arch on your upper lip then blend that in with your lipstick or your lip gloss.
- Apply your lipstick just a little outside your natural lip line. If you use lip liner don't use a shade darker than your lipstick. Also clear lip gloss always makes them look fuller and a little pouty.
- To give your beautiful lips a plump pouty look try this method: Apply a little powder foundation to your lips, this will help to keep the color in place and make it last longer. Using a lip liner of whatever color you prefer (I like a using a reddish-brown or medium brown color) line your lips from the inside. If you have thin lips and you want them to look bigger, try going over your natural lip line by a little bit. Don't overdo it because it might look too unnatural. Add a healthy shine with a colorless, nude, or neutral colored gloss to the lips.
- For added sheen and definition, use a loose shimmery white eyeshadow by dabbing a little to the middle of the bottom lip and a little to the two arches of the upper lip.
- Put clove oil on your lips.
- Treat yourself to a good cosmetic studio and have them teach you how to do it. Most of the stars in Hollywood rely on the make-up artist to get the best shape out of lips. Most often young women (even some older women) will look like clowns by either putting lipstick over the line of their lip or using a lipstick pencil that is either too dark or too bright. The cosmeticians have all sorts of tricks up their sleeve. While you're at it learn from them how to apply eyeliner, shadow, etc., to get the best out of your eyes. Eyes and lips are two parts of the face most people look at. Two products I use (older woman) to get bigger lips is Cover Girl with a great liquid lipstick and gloss all in one tube and Loreal has come out with a new one as well.
- One way to enlarge your lips, or at least, to make it seem as if they are enlarged, is to use a dark shade of lipstick. The common color red works pretty well, however you should not use black or brown. This makes the skin look lighter, and it doesn't suit most people. You should also use a darker lip-liner and a skin tightener on your chin and upper lip around your lips. This will tighten the skin and slightly lift up the lips. Refrain from biting your lips or sucking on them, as this is a relatively common problem that results not only in a bad habit, but medical problems, and relatively "tiny lips".
- Take lip gloss, and put just a dot in the middle of the top and bottom lip. Smack your lips together and they will look plumper. DONT put the lip gloss all over your lips though, its more dramatic if you only put a dot in the middle. Lips You Love can help you achieve Hot lips, bigger lips, sexy lips, cute lips, beautiful lips, gorgeous lips, amazing lips, luscious lips, glamourous lips, wonderful lips, pouty lips, big lips, Angelina lips, large lips, luscious lips, lovely lips, hot lips and sweet lips. Hot lips, lip plumper, bigger lips, sexy lips, cute lips, beautiful lips, gorgeous lips, luscious lips, glamourous lips, wonderful lips, pouty lips, big lips,